We provide leadership for Adult and Community Education (ACE) in Aotearoa, New Zealand and are a voice for emerging issues for ACE. We actively encourage research and policy development for the ACE Sector.
ACE Aotearoa is committed to collaborating on key strategic issues for the benefit of ACE learners. ACE Aotearoa provides advocacy and direction for policy development and its implementation.
What we do:
- Actively promote and support the diversity of lifelong learning in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Provide a voice for adult learners
- Provide a voice for the sector
- Meet regularly with members and providers to collate the collective knowledge and experiences of the sector
- Provide advice to central and local government on ACE related strategy and policy
- Engage with sector and government Stakeholders
- Leading the design and development of evidence based policy and practice
ACE Sector Strategic Alliance
The ACE Sector Strategic Alliance (Strategic Alliance) is a membership of representatives from national organisations of the main ACE providers in Aotearoa New Zealand. Strategic Alliance members are committed to collaborating on key strategic issues for the benefit of ACE learners. ACE Aotearoa is a member and provides the secretarial services.