Membership is open to any individual, group or organisation who wishes to support ACE Aotearoa.
Membership runs from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017.
To apply to be a member of ACE Aotearoa, complete the online registration form here or alternatively download the Membership Form 2017 (47KB) and either scan and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
PO Box 12 114
Please ensure all forms and payment are completed by Friday 31 March 2017.
Membership rates are as follows:
Part Time Waged / Unwaged Individual $25 - Part Time Invoice for Membership $25 (72KB)
Full Time Waged Individual $50 - Full time waged Invoice for Membership $50 (72KB)
Organisation / Group $50 - Full Organisation Invoice for Membership $50 (72KB)
If you would like us to send you an invoice, send a request to email@example.com.
Note: all rates are GST inclusive.
Benefits of Being a Member of ACE Aotearoa
By becoming a member of ACE Aotearoa, you can support the sector to become stronger and enjoy the following benefits:
- Voting rights at the ACE Aotearoa Annual General Meeting held in Wellington on Tuesday 13th June 2017
- You will become part of the ACE consultation database, consulted on ACE issues (unless you request otherwise)
- You will have opportunities to build a network of ACE contacts via ACE Aotearoa
- Monthly E newsletter containing sector information, updates and important dates
- Quarterly print newsletter containing news, views and examples of excellence in ACE practice (Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer)
- Opportunities to obtain professional support from others involved in ACE
- Opportunities to influence the direction of adult and community education
- Up to date information on conference, events and sector information via the ACE Aotearoa website
- Reduced rate for room hire at ACE Aotearoa Head Office, 192 Tinakori Road, Wellington, if you need a base for a meeting in the capital.