Constitution of ACE Aotearoa
The ACE Aotearoa constitution is the founding document of the organisation.
ACE AOTEAROA CONSTITUTION with changes from AGM 2013 (254KB) - revised after AGM June 2013.
Board / Sub committees
The Board is the governing body of ACE Aotearoa and determines the organisation’s strategic direction and policies.
ACE Aotearoa currently has eight members on its Board. Its representatives are appointed for a three-year term at the organisation’s Annual General Meeting by current financial members of ACE Aotearoa. Co-opted members are appointed for a fixed short term, by the Board.
In 2017/18 the Governance Board members are:
- Charissa Waerea (Co-Chair) – elected 2014-2017
- Wendel Karati (Co-Chair) – elected 2016-2019
- Hauiti Hakopa – elected 2014-2017
- Tracey Shepherd – elected 2017-2020
- Pale Sauni – elected 2014-2017
- Jay Rupapera - elected 2016-2019
- Theresa Christie - elected 2016-2019